Saturday 21 March 2009

Sneak Peek 2

Firstly I would like to apologize in advance for the complete randomness of this entry, I am well aware at this stage it will be a bit jumpy, with many points being made. My artistic mind races, packed with ideas and theories.

Now, Progression of "The Big Four"


.DayThree.

.TakingShape.


.FullThrottle.

.DayLostCount.
(Frustration kicks in)

.Currently.

Stage 1 is half way complete, with two out of the four having their black layer done, This project still has a long way to go, and with the deadline creeping up like a world record runner/ninja, I'm starting to get a little nervous, but all should be fine. With 3 stages in total, I still have a lot of work ahead of me.

An additional note, I have been working on a portrait of Hitler, of which is the same size and style as the Churchill posted in a prior entry. It is currently at stage 2 but no picture I'm afraid, I will get a picture of them both side by side when all is finished.

I'd also like to take a second to direct your attention (if anyone is actually reading this) to the links on the top right hand side of the page, where you will find a few of my close friends and their blogs or website.


Hero of Zero.

No comments:

Post a Comment